Monday, August 8, 2011

Vacation: Oman, Muscat [5]

Even though this place is twice hot than my own country but I love it here. There are so many factors that made me love this country more. And I wonder if Indonesian people could do what they do, it's simple but the effects is remarkable.
Here are the reasons why I love this country:

1) The residents are so discipline in driving and everything. They obey the traffic signs, in any place they queue and if a person don't Q, another person will give a reprimand and told the person who don't Q to Q. And the good part is, the person who is being told isn't mad.

2) There are rules for the residents to wash their car(s) and have a nap in accordance with the specified time from the government. And if you notice, there are no dirty cars going around the road because if they do, the police will ticket them. In every nap time, almost all stores and markets are closed and the road is so quiet. You can even count the cars on the road.
3) Where ever you are, you will find no trash in the road and in any place. So clean, free from trashes. Way so different from my country which you can find trashes everywhere and the people, they rarely dispose of waste in the bin.

There are so many more reasons why I love this place. But from all countries that I have been visited,
Europe and Miami is still my best. And anyway, I'm still proud of being Indonesian :)






With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment