Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vacation: Oman, Muscat [2]

Here comes the holidays. Everybody loves it, including me. This time I'm going to my parents's place in Oman, Muscat. I just finished my final exams 3 days ago, on Wednesday. And on Thursday I immediately go to Oman. My twins sister has left Jakarta first cause her holiday is faster than mine.

New experience, 'cause this is my first time going abroad by myself. So many silly things I did that makes me and my parents out of speech (panic). The journey from Jakarta to Dubai was so smooth but the it comes out into something when I reached Dubai. When I arrived in Dubai, I looked at the monitor to see what gate should I go. It was gate 122. So I went up to gate 122 which was so far far away.

I saw the gate, then I Iook at the monitor again to see whether the gate is open or yet but what I got was "GATE CLOSED."I panicked. I walk twice faster. When I reached there, no officers was there. I stay cool.I took out my cellphone and text-ed my parents. I asked "why is the gate closed? My boarding pass time is on 7.45 and it is still 6.00 now."I made my parents panic as well.

They tried to calm me down and told me to look at the monitor again. I sit for awhile and go back to the monitor again. I laughed at myself. So it was another plane with the same gate and the same purpose. There were 3 flights to Muscat, and the gate for Emirates, the plane that I'm using, is not open yet. I gave everybody a shocked therapy in the morning. LOL.







With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment